1. Power Down Unit During Non-Occupied Time Frames If Possible
2. Lock Out/Tag Out Power Source
3. Open All Accessible Chambers
4. Open Non-Accessible Chambers If Possible To Allow Further Access
5. Uninstall Condenser Fan Motors, Unwire electrical, and Remove Top Of HVAC Unit
6. Remove All Dirty, Moist, or Deteriorating Sound Line Insulation From Inside Of Panels and Air Chambers And Dispose
7. Remove All Air Filters and Dispose If Dirty or Treat with 10% Bleach Formula and Set Aside if Existing Filters are Merv 13 or Above
8. Remove Air Filter Brackets
9. Remove Economizer Moisture Barrier, Clean and Decontaminate
10. Physically Open and or un-install Economizer Assembly and Dampers to gain full access for cleaning
11. Un-install and Remove Indoor Blower Motor and wiring from Unit
12. Remove and un-install Indoor Blower Motor Wheel to Gain Full Access For Cleaning
13. ***Begin Deep Cleaning Using Rags, Brushes, Compressed Air, Vacuums, & Approved
Chemicals on the following items using PPE Equipment At All Times
• Indoor Blower Wheel
• Outside of Indoor Shafts and Block Bearings
• Indoor Evaporator Coil
• Indoor Evaporator Drain Pan
• Blower Assembly
• Economizer Chamber
• Economizer Dampers and Linkage
• Return Chamber
• All Side Panels and Top Panels For Air Chambers
• Filter Brackets
• Outside Of Heat Exchanger
• Supply Air Chamber and Panels
***On completion of deep cleaning:
14. Spray all non-porous components inside air Chambers with an approved disinfectant.
15. Install new sound line insulation in areas that needed to be replaced and were removed prior
16. Reinstall indoor blower motor assembly, wheel, and rewire motor.
17. Install New Merv 13 Air Filters, or Re-Install Existing
18. Reinstall economizer or fresh air vent assembly, dampers, and moisture filter.
19. Reinstall unit cover, condensing fan motor and re-wire.
20. Install odor tablets in return chamber
21. Close all panels, energize power, and test unit for proper operation.
22. Install certification stamp on unit and sign and date.
23. Before and after pictures will be taken and uploaded to Google drive for storage
24. Random field audit will be performed by supervisor to ensure unit meets cleaning standards.