We Would Perform an In-Field Inspection to Identify Current Fresh Air Requirements Based on the Buildings Occupancy, Air Exchange Rate, and Evaluate the Current Operating Condition of the HVAC Fresh Air or Economizer Equipment Currently in Place. We Would then Review the Data and Determine if any Adjustments, Repairs, or Installations are Required to Meet Current Codes and Provide a Full Report with Pictures.
An Idea of Items that Would be Inspected:
- Building Type and Occupancy to Determine Fresh Air CFM Requirement
- HVAC Equipment Type and Fresh Air Equipment Currently Installed
- Current Fresh Air Damper’s Position and Manual or Automatically Controlled
- Testing Actuator Motors and Carbon Dioxide Sensors if Applicable.
- Verifying Dampers are Being Serviced and Are Opening and Closing as Needed
- Using EMS Systems to Determine if Remotely Controlled Actuators are Actually Operational.
- Current Outdoor Temperature Setpoints and Min Fresh Air Setpoints or C02 Level Setpoint
- Report with Pictures at the End Along with any Correction Notices.