Recommended Frequency: One Time Installation
Minimum Maintenance Frequency: Based on Manufactures Recommendations and can be Incorporated in Any Existing Maintenance Frequency as One More Component to Check.
We can provide and install all types of IAQ Equipment Recommended By ASHRAE, CDC, and other non profit organizations to help improve your air quality. Below are a few examples and an idea on what the installation process may involve:
Ultraviolet Energy (UV-C) In-Duct Air Disinfection Units and/or Bipolar Ionization/Corona Discharge Units.
- Power Down Equipment
- Remove All Air Chamber Access Panels
- Identify the Most Ideal Installation Location Inside the Air Stream
- Install the IAQ Unit Inside the Air Chamber
- Install Required Electrical Circuits to Energize the IAQ Units as Required
- Start up IAQ System and Test Operation
- Install a Certification Of Completion Sticker on Unit With Date
- Re-Install Access Panels and Turn Power Back On.
Total Cost Per Unit Installation in an HVAC System is Determined by HVAC’s Tonnage and Which Type of Unit is Selected. Please Note Many Large HVAC Units Require More Than One Air Disinfection Unit Installed to Operate Effectively.